Yumi and I are writing to you today to announce that we are entering into a new era of our adventure as presenters of our beloved work. It is an era in which we are looking for "enthusiastic organizers" of our events. We are passionate about transmitting our message. And we are ready to have our community step in to assist us in making our events happen.
We are celebrating 25 years of being a team, just as we are celebrating 51 years of being a couple. At this stage of our life's journey we are reaching out to you. Among the countries where we already have "enthusiastic organizers" are South Africa, Israel, and Switzerland.
In Paris, France we just received an interesting proposal from an“enthusiastic organizer.” Here is her idea: “How about we organize a 5-day training in which you work with a couple in a fish bowl manner. We will invite a “virgin” couple who has not done couples therapy, and you will do your Intensive Encounter-centered couples works with them.” What a good idea!
Are you someone who wants to join the ranks of the “enthusiastic organizers?"
Here is the menu of our Product Offerings:
- Workshops for Couples: The three-day Adventure in Intimacy workshop
- Advanced Workshops for Couples: One-day, two-day, three-day, and five-day workshops for workshop graduates
- Intensive Sessions for Couples: Two-day customized individual sessions for one couple
- Intensive "Parent - Adult Child" Sessions: Two-day customized individual sessions for parents and their adult child
- Trainings for couples therapists: One-day, two-day, three-day, and five-day training opportunities in Encounter-centered Couples Therapy. Another form of training that is gaining popularity is witnessing an intensive session with one of your couples.
- Trainings for Executives: From one hour to two-day trainings in the Relational Organization, the Spirit of Appreciative Inquiry, and the Making of a Relationally Intelligent Leader
- Intensive Sessions for Business Partners: Two-day customized individual sessions for two business partners
- Presentational Skills Trainings: Two-day trainings for presenters, storytellers, seminar leaders, actors, corporate executives, and anyone who wants to increase their confidence, poise and boldness in making presentations.
- Motivational Speeches: Inspiring subjects about living life at its fullest, including the adventure of embracing a diagnosis of cancer
- Movie Screenings: Evening showings of the award winning documentary "Hedy and Yumi: Crossing the Bridge", followed by a Q&A session
As we get your responses, the "puzzle master" Yumi Schleifer will put together our calendar to include your wishes. Then Geoffrey, our Operations Manager, will work with you to make the endeavor a real success.
We look forward to hearing from you if the expression “Enthusiastic Organizer” resonates with you.
With Our Warmest Regards,
Hedy & Yumi