Yumi and I are overjoyed to share with you some exciting news. We are bringing our NEW workshop, “A COUPLE’S JOURNEY” to Washington, D.C. on October 19-21, 2018.
At the NEW couples workshop, you will learn about:
- the three Invisible Connectors that bring you together as a couple
- the Relational Space that is the residence of your relationship as a couple
- the inter-couple Bridge that allows for mutual visits
- the expressability of one’s Truth in 5-6 words
- the many Neighborhoods that exist in each partner’s world
- each partner’s Heroic Life Journey
- the Encounter that awaits each couple as they travel towards Connection
- the Survival Dance that gets in the way of the Encounter
Watch this short video about how Hedy introduces the Relational Space to a couple.
Skip and Abigail, a couple who just attended the NEW couples workshop in Miami, FL said:
“The most important things we learned at the workshop is that we are each responsible for the nurturance of the relational space, and that the quality and shape of that space evolves, grows and deepens as we complete the encounter.
We also learned the importance of the 5 words for describing how we feel-what is our truth. It is so easy to get into a tangle of words, and this practice helps to release us from that tangle.
We learned what it means to be a good host, and a good visitor. We left the seminar training filled with joy, energy, and possibility.”
Please join us at “A Couple's Journey,” in Washington, D.C. on October 19-21, 2018.