I am very excited to invite you to join a free Webinar I am hosting called “Unraveling the Couple’s Survival Knot.” It will take place on Friday, July 27, 2018 at 1:00pm Eastern.
The “Survival Knot” is the principle stuck place of the couple. This “knot” is the unconscious, and yet essential, agenda embedded in the “problem” with which the couple appears in the office of the therapist.
In this one-hour Webinar, I will reveal the step-by-step roadmapfor entering the most treacherous territory of a couple’s relationship, at the heart of their disconnection. It is what couples experience as their “impasse issue,” where one person’s anguished desperation meets the other person’s dogged resistance, and vice versa.
In this Webinar you are going to learn:
- A well delineated roadmap to assist couples unravel the “survival knot”
- An introduction to the metaphor of the variety of “neighborhoods” of one’s expanding world
- The meaning of teaching a couple the “Art of Hosting” and the “Art of Visiting”
To Register for the free Webinar:
- Click on www.HedyYumi.com/FreeWebinar
- Between June 19th and July 3rd, call Patty at 786-708-0955, or email at Assistant@HedyYumi.com
- Starting July 5th, call Geoffrey at 305-604-0010, or email at Geoffrey@HedyYumi.com.
I invite you to join me on Friday, July 27, 2018, at 1:00pm Eastern time for the “Unraveling the Couple’s Survival Knot”Webinar.
I look forward to this Webinar event with excitement and joy,
P.S. - Attending the Webinar entitles you to a $100 scholarshiptowards A COUPLE'S JOURNEY, our new couples workshop, which we are bringing to Washington, DC for the first time on October 19-21, 2018. You can use the scholarship for yourself and your partner, or give it to one of your clients. The couples workshop offers 21 CEUs.