We are excited to announce that Hedy Schleifer will be bringing her “Presenting with Boldness, Poise and Confidence” training to Sedona, Arizona, on April 6-7, 2019.
“From the first moment I watched Hedy Schleifer’s TedTalk, I wanted to be as connected, authentic and powerful as she,” says Kimberly Miles, a member of the Sedona Sunrise Toastmasters Club.
Kim continues: “Hedy is a magical storyteller, who nurtures, teaches and encourages us to grow and to develop our own unique style. She affords us the opportunity to engage and connect with ourselves, as well as others on and off the stage.”
After attending the very first Presenting with Boldness training in New York City, on February 20-21, 2016, Kim is now organizing the training in Sedona, AZ. “Sedona has the magic to transform lives in positive, beautiful ways. Hedy empowers us to rediscover the magic in ourselves. I cannot think of a better combination than Hedy and Sedona.“
- writers, playwrights, poets, screenwriters,
- documentary film makers, actors, musicians,
- counselors, therapists, physicians, coaches,
- seminar leaders, public speakers, motivational speakers, workshop presenters, lecturers,
- teachers, university professors and deans, academic advisors,
- preachers, priests, ministers, pastors, rabbis, seminarians,
- corporate trainers, managers, executives,
- attorneys, mediators, philanthropists, salespeople, engineers, and politicians.
Past trainings have had a waiting list of people ready to experience this invaluable training with Hedy. Take your skills as a presenter to the next level of confidence, courage and boldness by attending the Presenting with Boldness, Poise and Confidence training on April 6-7, 2019, in Sedona, AZ. Register now for a $50 Early Bird Scholarship.