Hedy and Yumi's workshop for couples called “A Couple’s Journey” is a fast-paced, transformational three-day couples retreat. At this couples workshop, you and your partner will learn about:
- the three Invisible Connectors that bring you together as a couple
- the Relational Space that is the residence of your relationship as a couple
- the inter-couple Bridge that allows for mutual visits
- the expressability of one’s Truth in 5-6 words
- the many Neighborhoods that exist in each partner’s world
- each partner’s Heroic Life Journey
- the Encounter that awaits each couple as they travel towards Connection
- the Survival Dance that gets in the way of the Encounter
Therapists, counselors, social workers, and psychologists are encouraged to attend with their partners. 21 CE hours, are available at an additional fee, approved by the APA and ASWB.
Please register as soon as possible to secure your place.
Tuition is $995/couple.
Only a $200 Deposit needed to reserve your seats. Balance will be automatically charged two weeks prior to event. Monthly payment plan also available.
Previous graduates of an Adventure In Intimacy workshop, a Getting The Love You Want workshop, and Imago Therapists are invited to attend for only $895/couple.
Partial scholarships are available. Please fill out this application to be considered for a partial scholarship
The workshop will be held at the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC, 901 Massachusetts Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20001. Phone: 202-824-9200. Please make your room reservation using this link, or by calling the hotel directly at 202-824-9200, and ask for the Hedy and Yumi Workshop group. The group rate is $251/night and will be held until January 2, 2019.
If you are interested in the January 25-27, 2019 couples workshop in Washington, DC, and would like more information to review with your partner, please complete the following:
Hybrid Couples Workshop / Private Session
A Two-day Transformational Event for Six Couples
This workshop is full.
For more information on the content of the Hybrid, go to: Hybrid Couples Workshop / Private Session.
We do have room in the January 25-27, 2019 "A Couple's Journey" workshop. More information is available at www.HedyYumi.com/CouplesWorkshop.
If you would like to be on the Waiting List for the February 9-10, 2019 Hybrid Workshop, please Contact Us and let us know.