Hedy Schleifer is very excited to invite you to join a free Webinar she is hosting called “Healing from an Affair.” It will take place on Friday, September 7, 2018 at 1:00pm Eastern time. (Use this website to see what time that will be in your timezone.)
In the aftermath of an affair:
- How do you assist a couple to be free of the trap of the “perpetrator/victim” roles?
- How do you enable them to make authentic amends?
- How do you restore and strengthen their relational bond?
To achieve these essential goals of earnest “re-pair” after a distressing rupture, the couple’s therapist must create a contradiction: a relational and emotional ambiance in which both the mutual expression and acceptance of deep regret, as well as genuine forgiveness can take place.
In this one-hour Webinar, Hedy will reveal the steps that she takes during the two-day Intensive session called “The Amends Journey,” and she will give you a Roadmap to help partners:
- Transcend the Impasse
- Own their individual contribution
- Discover previously ignored aspects of each other’s inner emotional landscape
- Create mutual understanding and new appreciation of each one’s individual struggles
- Build a solid foundation for their renewed bond
“My dearest Hedy, The webinar was outstanding. The best I have ever listened too. You were clear, succinct and so passionate about your work with couples. I am honored to have you in my life both professionally and personally as my teacher, and my mentor. You are a Master in what you do. Your brilliance is awe-inspiring. I look forward to your next webinar.” Brenda S Faiber, MS, LMFT
Gifts for attending this Webinar:
- 50% discount on your choice of the boxed DVD set or Digital Access of AFFAIRS: A Step-by-Step Process for Reconnection. In this nine-part training program for therapists, you will follow Hedy step-by-step, as she utilizes Encounter-centered Couples Therapy, during a 2-day intensive session, for bringing about deep reconnection and love in a couple on the verge of divorce, following an affair. Excellent preparation for the webinar, and reference material afterwards.
- $100 Scholarship for you and your partner to attend “A Couple's Journey,” Hedy and Yumi's new couples workshop, on October 19-21, 2018, in Washington, DC. 21 CE hours are available for therapists. Scholarship can be given to your clients.
Recording: The webinar will be recorded. If you are unable to attend, we will send the recording to everyone who registers.
Register below to join Hedy on Friday, September 7, 2018, at 1:00pm Eastern time for the FREE Webinar called “Healing from an Affair.”