2201 M St NW
Washington, DC 20037
The NEW Workshop for Couples - “A Couple’s Journey” - is a fast-paced, transformational three-day workshop. At this NEW couples workshop, you and your partner will learn about:
- the three Invisible Connectors that bring you together as a couple
- the Relational Space that is the residence of your relationship as a couple
- the inter-couple Bridge that allows for mutual visits
- the expressability of one’s Truth in 5-6 words
- the many Neighborhoods that exist in each partner’s world
- each partner’s Heroic Life Journey
- the Encounter that awaits each couple as they travel towards Connection
- the Survival Dance that gets in the way of the Encounter
Therapists, counselors and psychologists are encouraged to attend with their partners. This workshop is approved for 21 CE hours, at an additional fee, approved by the APA and ASWB.
Please register as soon as possible to secure your place.
Tuition is $995/couple.
Only a $200 Deposit needed to reserve your seats. Balance will be automatically charged two weeks prior to event. Monthly payment plan also available.
Previous graduates of an Adventure In Intimacy workshop, a Getting The Love You Want workshop, and Imago Therapists are invited to attend for only $895/couple.
The workshop will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn Georgetown, 2201 M Street NW, Washington, DC 20037. Please make your room reservation online or by calling Martha Valenzuela, Director of Sales, at 202-524-7812. Our group code is HYS18. The group rate is $199/night and will be held until September 18, 2018.
We strongly recommend that you stay at the hotel even if you live nearby. The work that you will be doing together requires your complete focus and full attention. Of the couples who do not stay at the hotel, many report after the workshop that they wish they had. Having your own room at the hotel can also provide you with a safe and private place to practice with your partner.
If you are interested in the October 19-21, 2018 couples workshop in Washington, DC, and would like more information to review, please complete the following and we will send you more information to share with your partner: