Every relationship journeys to the crossroads of transformation. Perhaps your relationship or marriage is in crisis or failing. Or you don’t know how to heal after an affair. Or maybe it’s stagnant, and you long to take your relationship to a new level for the sheer pleasure and inspiration of it.
Hedy is available in Washington, DC to guide you and your partner through a private Intensive session. For more information and to schedule your session, please contact Geoffrey at 305-604-0010, or via this page about the Intensive session
Hedy Schleifer is very excited to invite you to join a free Webinar she is hosting called “Healing from an Affair.” It will take place on Friday, September 7, 2018 at 1:00pm Eastern time. (Use this website to see what time that will be in your timezone.)
In the aftermath of an affair:
- How do you assist a couple to be free of the trap of the “perpetrator/victim” roles?
- How do you enable them to make authentic amends?
- How do you restore and strengthen their relational bond?
To achieve these essential goals of earnest “re-pair” after a distressing rupture, the couple’s therapist must create a contradiction: a relational and emotional ambiance in which both the mutual expression and acceptance of deep regret, as well as genuine forgiveness can take place.
In this one-hour Webinar, Hedy will reveal the steps that she takes during the two-day Intensive session called “The Amends Journey,” and she will give you a Roadmap to help partners:
- Transcend the Impasse
- Own their individual contribution
- Discover previously ignored aspects of each other’s inner emotional landscape
- Create mutual understanding and new appreciation of each one’s individual struggles
- Build a solid foundation for their renewed bond
“My dearest Hedy, The webinar was outstanding. The best I have ever listened too. You were clear, succinct and so passionate about your work with couples. I am honored to have you in my life both professionally and personally as my teacher, and my mentor. You are a Master in what you do. Your brilliance is awe-inspiring. I look forward to your next webinar.” Brenda S Faiber, MS, LMFT
Gifts for attending this Webinar:
- 50% discount on your choice of the boxed DVD set or Digital Access of AFFAIRS: A Step-by-Step Process for Reconnection. In this nine-part training program for therapists, you will follow Hedy step-by-step, as she utilizes Encounter-centered Couples Therapy, during a 2-day intensive session, for bringing about deep reconnection and love in a couple on the verge of divorce, following an affair. Excellent preparation for the webinar, and reference material afterwards.
- $100 Scholarship for you and your partner to attend “A Couple's Journey,” Hedy and Yumi's new couples workshop, on October 19-21, 2018, in Washington, DC. 21 CE hours are available for therapists. Scholarship can be given to your clients.
Recording: The webinar will be recorded. If you are unable to attend, we will send the recording to everyone who registers.
Register below to join Hedy on Friday, September 7, 2018, at 1:00pm Eastern time for the FREE Webinar called “Healing from an Affair.”
The NEW Workshop for Couples - “A Couple’s Journey” - is a fast-paced, transformational three-day workshop. At this NEW couples workshop, you and your partner will learn about:
- the three Invisible Connectors that bring you together as a couple
- the Relational Space that is the residence of your relationship as a couple
- the inter-couple Bridge that allows for mutual visits
- the expressability of one’s Truth in 5-6 words
- the many Neighborhoods that exist in each partner’s world
- each partner’s Heroic Life Journey
- the Encounter that awaits each couple as they travel towards Connection
- the Survival Dance that gets in the way of the Encounter
Therapists, counselors and psychologists are encouraged to attend with their partners. This workshop is approved for 21 CE hours, at an additional fee, approved by the APA and ASWB.
Please register as soon as possible to secure your place.
Tuition is $995/couple.
Only a $200 Deposit needed to reserve your seats. Balance will be automatically charged two weeks prior to event. Monthly payment plan also available.
Previous graduates of an Adventure In Intimacy workshop, a Getting The Love You Want workshop, and Imago Therapists are invited to attend for only $895/couple.
The workshop will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn Georgetown, 2201 M Street NW, Washington, DC 20037. Please make your room reservation online or by calling the hotel at 800-774-1500 (group code HYS18). The group rate is $199/night and will be held until September 15, 2018.
We strongly recommend that you stay at the hotel even if you live nearby. The work that you will be doing together requires your complete focus and full attention. Of the couples who do not stay at the hotel, many report after the workshop that they wish they had. Having your own room at the hotel can also provide you with a safe and private place to practice with your partner.
If you are interested in the October 19-21, 2018 couples workshop in Washington, DC, and would like more information to review, please complete the following and we will send you more information to share with your partner:
Hybrid Couples Workshop / Private Session
A New Two-day Transformational Event for six couples
Hedy has designed a new teaching tool for couples: the Hybrid Couples Workshop / Private Session. This in-person event is a two-day learning adventure for six couples. It is a amalgam of Hedy and Yumi’s "A Couple's Journey" workshop for couples, with Hedy's two-day Private Intensive Session.
- Each couple will receive Hedy's close attention and expertise.
- Each couple will work with Hedy one-on-one.
- Each couple will benefit from the workshop atmosphere by being witness to Hedy's work with the other couples.
For more information, visit this webpage on the content of the Hybrid
Tuition is $2,500 per couple
If you would like to make other payment arrangements, please contact us.
If you are interested in the Hybrid Couples Workshop / Private Session in Washington, DC, and would like more information to review, please complete the following and we will send you more information to share with your partner: