Do you need a speaker for your next event?
Would you like someone energetic, skilled, funny and effective?
Hedy Schleifer, one of the nation's foremost psychotherapists, is internationally recognized for her inspiring workshops and lectures which have been presented throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
For a taste of Hedy as a speaker, watch her TEDx Talk on the Three Invisible Connectors
Convinced that anyone, with the right skills and attitude, can transform their lives and relationships. Hedy takes her powerful message to professional groups, corporate headquarters, hospitals, churches, and synagogues. Described as a unique and empowering motivational speaker, Hedy captivates her audiences with her stories and lessons for life. Her ability to inspire groups to go out and make positive changes in their behavior and attitude is one of her skills that businesses and professional groups seek and many bring her back year after year.
With over 30 years of counseling experience, Hedy brings insight and competence to each audience. In addition to her presentations for general audiences, Hedy is sought for professional training of mental health and other health care professionals. She is seen by professionals familiar with her work as a "therapist's therapist". Daring, funny, and knowledgeable, she brings a training experience like no other for professionals to revitalize their skills and to renew themselves both professionally and personally.
Just a few of the topics Hedy has spoken on are:
- Creating a positive attitude in life and in one's work
- Caring for the caregiver
- Reclaiming personal power
- Motivating yourself and the people around you
- Building self-esteem
- Dissolving conflict and resolving challenges
- Communication for better working relationships
- How to deal with difficult people
- Laughter and play at work (and home)
- Various presentations on marriage and other relationships
Clinical training for mental health professionals includes:
- Use of the Self in Psychotherapy
- Spontaneity and Creativity
- Personal Power to Empower Clients
- Healing the Therapist
- Imago Relationship Therapy